Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh dear Christ!!

I think I did something extraordinarily dumb!

I was going through the book just now, sorting through all the pages and what not. While packing up and putting the pages into the display folder I have them in, I was counting the pages. I pretty much have them all done except for, I thought, two. Now, I have checked and double checked this a few times. There should be 25 including the cover.

There's 24.

I missed plotted. I've missed an ENTIRE FUCKING PAGE!!!!!!

I'm going to double check it again, but I seriously think I've missed one. Relax, I'm sitting here grinning. It's no big deal. I'm going to change the last page I have slightly to fit in with what I have, and just leave out the final 'Meanwhile' page I was going to put on in the end.

But I honestly cannot believe I just did something so dumb as to COMPLETELY miss out on a page.

Twit. Fuck it, I'm going to bed.

No comments: