Thursday, May 15, 2008

More new Stylin's

You might have seen at the bottom of the last post I placed a sketch done in that new style I'm trying to develop. The original one I did was of three of my fellow Aussie creators characters - Lightning Force, Mission, and Billy: Demon Slayer. I really have no idea why I used them instead of my own. Maybe to see if I could draw something I didn't create with it. Dunno

The three Guys underneath are my characters. My TRIO. Mythicman, Robotoon and Chickenman, who has the coolest Superhero costume EVER! (in my humble opinion) The black and white version I stuck in just to get it up there. Here's the colour version.

I started doing a much simpler colouring technique a while back. It seems to really work well with this new style.

OK, this is where I need you guys. Even if you've never commented before, I need some feed back here. Does it work? I'm going to start practicing and adapting this style, so I need to know if people enjoy it. I've already tried doing a short story I was working on called "the Death of Captain Cliche" in this style, just to test it and it works so far. So let me know. Yay or Nay?

1 comment:

Amie.f.d said...

Ok well can i be a pain in the ass and request you post them the way they originally looked. A comparison would be good, especially for people who arent holding a wealth of comic book experience.
So far they look good though...but perhaps they looked better before? Ill get chris to look at em 2 when he has a minute. much love.