Monday, November 10, 2008

The Affirmation

I will have:

A nice, neat studio apartment, 20-30 mins from work and Ness, with a decent kitchen, a clean, tidy bathroom with shower, windows, solid door, private and secure. I will have somewhere to park my car where I don't have to worry about it, be it street or otherwise. It will cost me $180 a week in rent.

I will have this within the next 5 weeks, or before my room mates depart.

I will have the chance to live by myself in my own place, free to have my friends over, to allow Ness to stay whenever she likes and not have to stay within the confines of 'My Room'.

I will have room enough for my bed, my computer table, my drawing table, my TV and components and be able to hang my paintings.

I will have my own space where I can be free to live how I want, rather than always have to be altering my behaviour to fit in with other people's expectations.

This is not asking too much.

No comments: