Friday, March 20, 2009

Horrorflix - Holy fuck up.

Little harsh maybe.

I finally managed to upload the final cut of Horrorflix version 2.0. I've been getting exceedingly frustrated with the fact that my movies look like shit. Not necessarily from my film making ability, but rather the quality. They're pixelated like nothing else. I've been doing all manner of things to try and get the quality up, but to no avail. No, considering I've spent nearly $4000 or so on top notch equipment and software, this is something I was really shitty about.

I was going through the instructions for both my camera and software, and I think I may have found the solution. Only thing is, it may mean I have to completely re cut the film. No a prospect I'm looking forward to.

I did a quick cut of something else we started working on a while back that just wasn't working. It's still being uploaded, so I'll stick it up later, but below is the final cut of Horrorflix. Lucy - my song maiden - is going to try a redo of the sound, so I'm half tempted to go through and fix the video myself, which is going to be a lot of work, but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Anyway, let me know what you think. This damn flick has been floating around for ever.

No comments: