Friday, March 21, 2008

Production Photos and Poster





Well, I've managed to complete a first edit of The Lot. I was worried that I didn't capture what I needed or wanted for the final product, but I managed to make it work. Got to admit, I'm quite proud of the final result. I think it works quite well. I had a quick preview showing with Dr Gonzo, who enjoyed it, commenting though that it took a little bit to get warmed up. I have to admit, that was something I was thinking as well, so I'm trying to fix that up at the mo. I still need to fix up the sound and colour correct it before I call it finished. I was thinking about adding some music, but I really don't think it needs it.

So, to keep you interested, here are a few production photos we took, along with a poster I whipped up. I have to admit, I get a hell of a kick out of making up posters for my films. I might post a few of the others I've done up hear at a later date.

Enjoy.

No comments: