Friday, November 27, 2009

Stab TV

At a recent weekend film course I completed, one of the things I picked was that instead of you going to others, find a way to bring them to you.

STAB TV is what I came up with.

In a nutshell, it's me talking about things that I talk about. I try to make it a little more interesting with jokes and pictures and the like, but that's essentially it.

I've shown it to Vanessa, who's my biggest fan and harshest critic, and she had a few good points to make. I'm not going to post them, cause I want others unbiased opinions.

Any way, here it is. The intro teaser and the first episode.



1 comment:

Luquoso said...

Hey Shannon, that was awesome!
The intro was beautifully crafted. The presentation overall was great, i feel though you may need to have a little more expression in your voice.
It was all very you which is what i loved about it. You had passion and you were straight and honest about it all.
So yes it was fun, funny and interesting, just a little more expression in the voice, that's just my opinion though :-D

Cheers

Oh and Love the Goatee by the way, its great!

Luke