Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm home.

For some reason I couldn't get to sleep last night, and now I can't stay asleep. I've only had four hours crash time.

On the upside though, last night was my first night in my new place.

I am so happy to be here. It took me two days to move in. Longer than I thought. Isn't it always the way? Went and picked up the keys Thursday morning I had Vanessa's help for Thursday. There is nothing than can charge up the guilty metre like watching your girlfriend carrying heavy boxes up and down a driveway in the rain. I'll have to find a way to make it up to her. I stayed at mum and dad's on Thursday, so I could get an early start Friday morning. Packed the last of my stuff into the truck, filled my car with boxes and was away. Around 7.30 last night, I moved the last box inside. About 2.30 in the morning, I had the place set up enough I could go to bed.

I've got a lot of washing up to do, because a lot of stuff has just been sitting in boxes for - literally - years, still a lot of unpacking and sorting and I really need a better Internet connection (Unwired Sucks!!) but, in spite of all that, I am really happy here.

Finally.

I took some photos, but the cable's still packed. Somewhere.

No comments: