Friday, September 4, 2009

Woah. Work!

Geez, it's been a month since I posted.

Done on purpose, actually. Trust me, a month of "Still unemployed, no job, how will I survive, can't pay my rent, god I'm bored, I want a job" blah blah blah would have just bored all of us.

So my eternally intelligent girlfriend came up with a great idea. Become a film extra. Earn money, do something I'm interested in, make contacts, pick brains. It was a great idea. Can't believe I never thought of it. I signed up with an agency on Tuesday. My fretting over not being able to pay rent this week - hasn't changed yet - inspired me to call up and ask for work. And I got some!

It was a show called I Rock for ABC2. Doesn't start till February next year, for all of those out there with digital TV's. I'll keep you posted. Nearly 11 hours later, and I actually earned some money. Yay me.

More stuff coming up, but I'm knackered and couldn't be bothered typing.

1 comment:

Luquoso said...

Very Cool, i was an extra for a short film not so long ago...although it was unpaid, but still quite fun indeed.
There is work out there for getting paid though, i haven't got an agent though, i just use a website, hehe :-D

Cheers Shannon